List of all Hindi Sony TV Serials with starcast, confirmed release date, reviews, genre, duration and other details.
approx. 45 minutes
Release date: 20th November 2010
Adaalat is an Indian TV drama series aires on Sony TV which revolves around Advocate K.D Pathak, a defence lawyer with an impeccable track record of winning cases and setting helpless innocent victims free, but not at the cost of upholding the truth. KD is a suave, sophisticated, witty and yet unconventional lawyer. Hi...
Director: Rajan Waghdhare,Rajesh Ranshinge
approx. 28 minutes
Release date: 24th September 2007
The story revolves around the life of two conjoined twins: Amber and Dhara, who share the vital organ, 'liver' and are conjoined at the hip. The 20% of the liver is a part of Amber's body and the remaining 80% is a part of Dhara's body, which rules out the possibility of a surgery being carried out to separate the twin...
Director: Bhushan Patel
Approx. 25 minutes
Release date: 14th January 2013
In today's time, every youngster, wherever they are & however average they are actually wants the spouse of their dreams that perfect Kareena or Ranbir Kapoor! In fact, every parent, too, wants the "perfect spouse" for their kids! This story is about the dreams of two youngsters two "average" Gujarati youngsters & thei...
Director: Apoorva Acharya, Rajeev Mendiratta
Approx. 20 minutes
Release date: 26th November 2012
Anamika is a television series on Sony Entertainment Television India and Sony Entertainment Television Asia which premiered on 26 November 2012 at 8:00 p.m. It is Vikas Seth's debut show as a producer on Sony Television and is based on a love story with a supernatural touch.It airs in Pakistan on Express Entertainment...
Director: Ravi Raj
approximately 20 minutes
Release date: 30th May 2011
Ram's (Ram Kapoor) younger stepsister, Nataasha (Sumona Chakravarti), falls in love with Priya's (Sakshi Tanwar) younger brother Kartik (Mohit Malhotra). Their marriage has been finalized by their families, who want Priya and Ram to marry first. After a series of miscommunications and misunderstandings, Priya and Ram r...
Director: Jaladh Sharma, Mohit Hussain
made with ❤ in India